Thursday, October 12, 2006

12/10/06

I wun deny tat I was deeply traumatised by the fighting accident that happen a few cm away from me.. It reminded me of an old wound.. The fear in that guy's eyes, i could understand.. Yet I was kinda of helpless, I could only stood by n watch... Calling the police wasnt an available solution for me as i was right in front of them, talking to them would most prob render myself to the beatings too.. That is hy i have always wantd to take up body combat.. Maybe I would when i graduate from my course...

Well I am on my way to fulfilling my dream.. Not a very cheap dream but at least a meaningful one....

Kinda miss jeron, jermaine, lyn they all..

1 Comments:

Blogger Alfred said...

they'll be back soon!

Anyway, picking up self-defense might not necessarily be useful if ur mind still cannot handle such "stress" the situation creates. Best is still call 999.

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home